Friday, November 7, 2008

Babi Guling Buk Anom, Jalan Majapahit, Kuta, Bali

Everytime we saw a piggy signboard, we could not help but be tempted. Though my first experience with babi guling wasn't too great, I was game to give it another go, for hubby's sake. This time, we went to an outlet closer to where we were staying.
The spread of "interesting" piggy parts.
This outlet's babi guling tasted better than the first outlet we went to. I actually finished most of my meal, the only thing I really could not get down was the sausage. Way too pungent.

The spicy soup.



Of course, we had to have our favourite fresh jeruk (mandarin oranges) juice.

This meal for 2 cost INR50,000 or RM18.85. Pricier than the first outlet we went, but at least an improvement in taste.

Still 2-bams for me.

No comments: