Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jaya Noodle House, Jaya One, Petaling Jaya

Jaya Noodle House used to be located in Jaya Supermarket in Section 14, once upon a time. I remember eating there with hubby back in the old days when we were still courting. It has now shifted to Jaya One, and is easier to access.

I come here for dinner sometimes to satisfy my duck craving. They make good roast duck noodle (RM7.90), and are quite generous with the meat portions.



Mom had the siew yoke noodle (RM7.30) which she enjoyed.


And hubby had the char siew wantan noodles (RM7.90).



I stole one of the wantans. Yummm.





Jaya Noodle House

35-LG2, Block C, Jaya One,

# 72A, Jalan University,

46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Tel: 03-79542639





This place rates 3-bams for a quick, satisfying noodle-ish meal.





1 comment:

JoinMe said...

Hi Jessica,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.