Thursday, April 17, 2008

Catching up......Boston food

I'm back, and catching up on work........and blogging. Was dead tired for a couple of days, but am feeling more normal now.


Well, since I was too busy travelling to really blog much, here's some catch up.

In Boston, the diet was American in the daytime and Chinese at night.


For lunch....

Lasagne with a ton of cheese. It was so packed full with cheese and so rich that I could only finish 3/4 of it.

And then, they served us even yet more cheese for dessert! Cheesecake, which I virtually forced down 'cos I was so full, yet love cheese cake so much!

Next day it was salad for appetizer.

Butter balls for bread.

Entree was grilled chicken breast and potatoes, which was pretty good....it had a smoky flavour. I like chicken, but prefer the drumstick section.


Dessert was fruit tart. Pretty.


For dinner.....

I wandered around Chinatown in Boston to tapau.



Hmmmmm......pork with celery and peanuts.....It was supposed to be Sichuan-style pork! I don't know how celery and peanuts ended up in the equation. Bleargh!

2 comments:

Liang Mui said...

wow.. looks nice

the butter balls reminded me of my fren who mistaken it as the 'tau sah pneah' previously... :)

Reese Darragh said...

Just out of curiosity, did you order the take out from the English menu? All restaurant in CHinatown do offer authentic chinese cooking if you order form the Chinese menu or if you speak in Chinese with them. We do have some good Chinese food here (well, maybe we have been living here for too long and our Malaysian tastebud are too Americanized.)h